Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 31, 2022 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post
I had to pay $248 for my internet/phone/TV today and I'm flattened. They rip people off so badly.

I took 12.5mg of Seroquel last night and slept well. I do have a hangover feeling, though, so it'll be awhile before I'm functional. It's a gorgeous day, so I will try my best to take a walk.

Haha, I ordered a little crocheted basket, a bright chartreuse, to help with the spring sprucing up of my apartment. The woman who makes the basket is a military wife stationed in Frankfurt (Germany). So the army mail sent the basket from Frankfurt to San Francisco THEN to Chicago (???). It's "in transit" - hopefully that means it's BACK to San Fran, then to here. Gotta love how organized the army is(n't). Reminds me of when I go to VA appointments with David. "Hurry up and wait" as the army folks say.

As soon as I wake up fully I'm calling my health care advisor to get some numbers for med management in this town. I dread seeing that pdoc on Tuesday. I very seldom have problems with people; I usually get along well. But I feel like I hate her. Isn't that awful to say? But it's true.

Blue skies and butterflies all around! And speaking of which....how are you Blue_Bird? And Jane?

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bizi

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, bizi