View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,800 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Grin Apr 02, 2022 at 12:53 PM

I was thinking back about how I had a desk job in the 20's, working at a fancy high rise that had a deli in the lobby. I used to not only get food from the vending machines but I'd go get food from the deli. If they had executive meetings with leftover catered food, I'd be the first one there, helping myself. One time I got there when they were still setting it up for people to eat the leftovers!

Other times we'd have anniversary parties or something in my department, with stuff like pizza, Subway sandwiches, cookies, etc. I swear I'd wolf down so much food all day long, yet didn't gain an ounce. If I ate like that now, I'd be the Goodyear Blimp for sure! And it had nothing to do with being hungry! I just loved food so much and still do. Also, I didn't have to worry about my cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, etc.

Then I'd eat a big lunch at places like McDonald's, along with a big dinner at home with dessert afterwards.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
pachyderm