View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Angry Apr 03, 2022 at 12:11 PM

There's a guy at my work and I have a feeling he thinks I have a crush on him. What's worse is I think he's telling all the guys about it. Yesterday he and the guys came up to me and asked, "If you were a manager and your coworker was flirting with you, what would you do and what would his motive be?"

It shocked me and I said, "Well I'd fire him and I'd think he'd want something from me." He looked all sad and said, "well, thank you for your honesty".

It pissed me off.

Something I do is take all the recyling cans in the back and cash them in to get goodies for everyone. So I got two cases of soda and cookies. When I brought them in I asked him why he'd ask me that without any context. He said, "Well, if I told you the full context you wouldn't give me an honest answer." He then asked what kind of cookies I got them and he said those were his favorite kind, then looked at the guys and said, "see, bribery" and laughed.

I was fuming. My boss is on vacation and there's literally nothing I can do or say to anyone. All I can do is ignore his questions and walk away, or tell him to stay the F away from me.

I'm so mad and I hate feeling like there's nothing I can do.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AliceKate, Discombobulated