View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Apr 08, 2022 at 08:54 PM

It's some type of euphoric drug being widely distributed from the sky. Free. Advice of everyone is to soak up as much as you can. R. Laughing emoji, laughing emoji.

It sounds as if you have a lot going R. Good luck.

Me - I've been letting the writing slip because of the classes. I miss my characters. I should be able to get back to them in a couple of days - fingers crossed. Also, I'll start calling my friends and see if I can set up some dates to visit.

One other project - My church is having a plant sale at the end of April, and I have quite a few plants to donate; some are from me, and some are from my friend who moved into assisted living and couldn't take her plants with her, The problem - Anne's plants have bad spider mite. (Little critters that leave webs all over the plants.) To add to that, I have spider mite webs on my deck which is the only good place to keep the plants. As any good Christian would - I've been trying to kill the snot out of the critters. I think some of the plants are critter free, but a couple of really great arrangements of Anne's still have webs on them. I wipe them off; they grow back the next day. I've been using two organic products that are supposed to kill spider mites. And I wiped down the deck with ammonia.

Taxes done! Lots of smiling emojis. Are there really no emojis on this website?

Happy stepping to all.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote