View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default Apr 11, 2022 at 06:39 AM

The Switch OLED is my favourite at the minute just cos of the size of the screen but its still handheld so I can see games like Animal Crossing, Untitled Goose Game works too cos they are clear easy visuals and menu's and writing isn't so tiny that I have to put reading glasses on to play them whilst watching telly(cos then I have to keep taking them off to read subtitles on TV when I look up..lol!)

The older one (switch) has to be docked as the battery is knackered so it wont hold charge to play undocked so I leave ring fit in or some other game (like BOTW) that is much better played on the big TV.

I still have a PS2 slim somewhere with some games!...and an old 3DS though that screen is far too small (with my old dodgy eyesight..lol!) ...shame you couldn't connect that to a TV as I have Ocarina of Time for that!

I had the Gamecube, Dreamcast, Sega Master system and N64 , SNES, and original Playstation (still have that somewhere!) too in the past.

oh and the Wii and Wii U though I only really used them for Wii fit and exercise games 2-3 times a week for physio/exercise..used them more like an 'home gym' than traditional games! (still do half an hour 2 times a week on Wii fit U as part of weekly physio)

What consoles are people playing with on here?
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird