View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default Apr 11, 2022 at 08:54 AM

I don't have a PC anymore never tried or seen the X Box.

But I do like the OLED and I'm looking for more games like Animal Crossing (graphics wise - nice big characters, text, menu's) for more to play in handheld mode in the garden in summer.

I do have Yonder the Cloud Catcher Chronicles, family got it for my birthday one year and had almost completed it on old switch (just hadn't done the 55 cats quest) but that has nice crisp visuals that may suit the OLED well, so I'm thinking of playing it through from beginning again instead of just transferring the save.

Stardew Valley I'm finding the graphics too tiny and obscure to identify things and characters quickly in handheld mode, so lost interest. I did like the fact that the characters could hug though and wish you could do this in ACNH! (as I have one player as me and one as my mum so I can 'visit her' on ACNH)

Started another island in AC. I'd like a game where you had more choice of dogs (character creation) and people, and could have more than one player on the farm (like you can have up to 8 sharing an AC island and call a resident to play 2 simultaneously).

I have wondered about getting The SIMS but don't know whether you can create characters with different relationships (ie mother/daughter, twins, platonic friends or can you only live with someone you marry as in most games?) ...and have a good choice of dog breeds and cross-breeds and I'd have to buy a different console as I don't think it's on switch.

I was possibly thinking of the PS5 but they seem hard to get and I haven't seen any games for them..unless they are all digital copies only??
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird