smiling musical soul

Member Since Mar 2010
1,837 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2022 at 01:23 AM

Since the 19th of January:
Possible trigger:
, hubby got hold of some laced pot and died from an overdose of fentanyl but they got him back, hubby also got covid then pneumonia, mom was in the hospital all of March and the beginning of April with sepsis, car is acting up starting to get really bad and I don't know how we are going to afford another one, hubby and I almost got divorced, I got sick as a dog last saturday talking like my O2 was at 86 when I got to the ER so they almost made me stay so I missed the entire week so now I only have 2 days of PTO to last me until august because I used so much what with hubby and mom and me being sick. Just got back to work this saturday, now my mom is getting sick again, they messed up her short term disability so right now she's not getting paid and she's really freaking out she will lose the house, hubby got his SSI suspended but at least we got it fixed and last but not least my cousin who's like a second dad because I spent most of my summers with him and his kids so I could escape my home life...he had a heart attack a couple days ago. They put in two stents because of a blockage and he was doing pretty good then a few hours ago his heart stopped. They got it going again but he was unresponsive for about an hour or two. Right now he is responsive but in real bad shape. So yeah life is just kind of sticking it in and breaking it off right now

Dealing with all of this is why I've been MIA from here for so long. Just kind of shutting down and hiding

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, CANDC, Discombobulated, rechu, unaluna