View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default Apr 13, 2022 at 01:50 AM

Though saying that I've just seen an ad for Animallia which looks amazing!!!!

Loads of wild animals and beautiful scenery you don't have to hunt them you have to save them after an apocalypse, although there are 'baddy' mutants to fight who have been 'infected' by a chemical or a plague or some kind!

It has different modes too similar to Minecraft but way better graphics. so there's similar to the creative mode where you get all materials and can get straight into building, then something like the survival but peaceful mode...still collecting parts and following the story but no zombie/mutants to kill you and destroy your properties/stuff.

Then the kind of full on 'survival' mode with health bars and baddies.

At the moment it seems to have only just come out on PC, but I did see mention of it coming to PS5 too somewhere.

The fact that there's a puppy you find that looks like my current dog would be motivation enough for me to buy it,though I want to find out if it can follow you about,is trainable (help you track animals etc) and whether there's other dogs, character and pet customisations etc.

The bit of video clip I watched also showed a kitten and a horse available to ride in the beginning area. It does look AMAZING and its possible the switch wouldn't have enough graphics power to run it.

If it had a dog that looked like my last one too the one that passed..my heart dog (I love all the dogs that have been part of my life but there's always that one that just really changed you/made a difference to your life) I would definitely splash out on finding a PS5 to pre-order somewhere! ..cos its just basically MC but way better graphics, more wild animals and my beloved furbabies starring in it!!! ..and I'd keep them safe in 'creative mode'!! (do hope you can cuddle and pet them!)

Will definitely be watching more video's on the gameplay and finding out more about that one!
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote