View Single Post
Dopaminedeprived

Member Since Apr 2022
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 13, 2022 at 05:56 AM

I am a gay female. I prefer female therapists, I just feel uncomfortable with men in general and can’t imagine opening up to one. Just a personal preference. I feel like I’ve developed feelings for every therapist I’ve had. I don’t plan it or select them based off of how they look, I think I am just attracted to their emotional intelligence. My current therapist is successful and educated and I can’t get over her. I’ve vaguely told her I have feelings but worked through them, and she basically said that is great and we never spoke about it again. I kind of mentioned it again in hypothetical terms, then blew it off and she did as well. We have a live online session tomorrow so I’m kind of nervous it will be brought up. I imagine her as the type that may end therapy with me, thinking it will interfere. She is very professional and does not “cross any lines”. I wish she would though. I don’t care what is right or wrong.
Dopaminedeprived is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AliceKate, HALLIEBETH87, LonesomeTonight, RTerroni, SlumberKitty, TeaVicar?, Yaowen