View Single Post
hvert
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2014
3,785 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2022 at 05:22 AM

I will be curious to hear how the concert goes. I went to my first maskless concert recently. People kept their distance and I could overhear others talking about how it was the first time they'd been to a show since Covid and how they felt a little nervous. More people hanging around the back than usual. The place was also empty until the last minute and now I wonder if that was because people wanted to stay outside of the building for as long as possible whereas before you might go early to hang out with friends? I felt more nervous on the bus than in the big concert venue. The show was in a much larger venue than it normally would be and I was glad for that.

I also wonder where we go from here. A lot of the social activities I used to do are still virtual or canceled. Nonprofits I volunteer with kept the work and cut out the fun. Where can you meet people if they aren't congregating? Also, some of my friends are saying that they love the Covid hermit life and don't plan on going back to the old ways! What if the kinds of people I tend to like never come back out??

We are leaving today for our first vacation in three years. I am pretty excited. I had plans to visit family I haven't seen in years but they just caught Covid

Hugs from:
Discombobulated

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated