View Single Post
Discombobulated
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2022 at 07:24 AM

I’m really interested to hear about your experiences at concerts @hvert and @BreakForTheLight especially as I’m going to my first venue in over 2 years next week. It will be seated however but there’s no distancing or face coverings required.

That’s interesting about people not mixing as freely as before around the venue.

Also a good observation hvert, what if the kind of people you like don’t come back out. I too wonder about people who’ve chosen to isolate being missed in the whole balance of society.

I feel like the narrative here in England is heavily political and there’s no space for the thoughts and nuances you describe, we seem to have become very one track. There’s much more than just the pandemic at play here of course. I know I’m not supposed to get political here but the fact is my own state of mind is very much affected by the political situation, I won’t write too much more but how many countries are being lead by leaders who broke their own lockdown rules and have been fined by the police? It’s incredible.

I’ve said it before but you people here have helped keep me sane these last few years, you’re all intelligent, and balanced with your thoughts and how you write them. Thanks.

Hugs from:
BreakForTheLight, rechu