Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2022 at 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
I’m really interested to hear about your experiences at concerts @hvert and @BreakForTheLight especially as I’m going to my first venue in over 2 years next week. It will be seated however but there’s no distancing or face coverings required.

That’s interesting about people not mixing as freely as before around the venue.
Ahum. Well if your event is seated, it won't be anything like mine at all

I can't say anything about before the concert as I have the worst time management and only got to the venue when the support act had already started.

As to the concert itself..... keep in mind I live in pretty much party central of Germany and the gig was pretty loud. And wild. There was NO distancing at all. Like, NONE. Like strangers jumping and dancing into you. I have to admit I ended up a good few metres further to the front than where I started as well

But guys..... I had the bestest time ever!!! I have not felt so alive in 2 years. I honesty didn't even think I would enjoy the concert that much because it wasn't one of the musicians I usually listen to (first time seeing this guy live). And I think two years ago, this would have actually been my worst nightmare. Zero personal space, I HATE gigs like that - even before Corona. And then to be there while we're still in a pandemic???
But it was amazing. It's so weird, even to me! I guess I needed to catch up on being around other people after two years???

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, hvert, rechu

Thanks for this!
rechu