View Single Post
Burning Sage

Burning Sage has no updates.

2 yr Member
65 hugs
given
Default Apr 19, 2022 at 04:39 PM

I identify with this community and living most of my life embracing it. I get lonely a lot. I continue to recover with my mental health as it keeps me on my toes in the struggle. I push myself through the loneliness and misunderstandings by others however I still cant shake the sadness that it brings. I have had many happy times with different friends and walks of life however it rears it ugly head (my mental illness) which grabs a hold of me. I am tired and have been tired on different occasions. I always seem to hold on to things to live for which is a blessing. I have been working on bringing joy into my life which has been a struggle. When my loneliness brings me its sadness it just loops and keeps looping. I live in an area that hardly has community. It has become even worse (my loneliness and mental health) as I use to live in a more populated area. I am working on making options and to get back to an area that has better resources. I cry often. I have my fur babies and a loving wife however she cant be the ONLY one to combat my own loneliness and sadness. That is my responsibility. She can offer support and just love me. I am reaching out and posting this thread to see if any other people have similar life experiences. Humans are social creatures and need some sort of connection. For an example, in these forums one is connecting one way or another. My goals moving forward is continuing to combat my loneliness and sadness that comes and goes. While embracing my blessings and finding joy in my own life experiences, maybe a connection or two here.

“Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” Carol Burnett

Ziprasidone 20mg BID New)
Lamotrigine 200mg BID
Divalproex 500mg BID (tapering off)
Lorazepam 0.05mg as needed
Hydroxyzine 10mg for insomnia
Burning Sage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Unus, WonderSun

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks, WonderSun