Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2022 at 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakForTheLight View Post
I woke up this morning with a warning from my Corona app for high risk encounters on no less than 4 days most recent one on the 13th. At least not on the day of the concert, I thought! That was the only place where I didn't wear a mask inside.

Then as I got back from picking up the tests I'd ordered from Amazon, I got another warning. High risk encounter on the 14th aka the day of the concert. Sigh. I'm feeling a little bit under the weather but nothing serious. Did a test right away, it's still got a few minutes processing time left but so far not even the faintest line.

And as I was typing, the timer for the test went off. Negative although to be honest, if this were covid, I'd be glad to get it over with, with such minimal symptoms So either it's a cold, or PMS, or Covid but the viral load is too low for the at home test. Will try to get one done at a test center before I go to visit my parents this weekend.
A coworker of my partner is positive. Crossing fingers that we don’t get pest.

Let me tell you that you travel more than Willy Ford 😂.

Hope you get better soon and I’m crossing my fingers for you to be negative and can go to visit your parents.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated