Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Skeezyks has no updates.

8 yr Member
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 21, 2022 at 03:27 PM

Well... I'm an old man now who has waged a (closeted) life-long struggle with my gender identlty. I am married (my wife's accomplishment... not mine.) Otherwise, I'm pretty-much totally reclusive... no family, no friends or even acquaintances (mostly by choice.)

I've always felt uncomfortable around men. But I never really felt especially comfortable around women either for that matter. Plus, I've been a largely toxic person much of my life as well. So, consequently, I've gradually become increasingly reclusive as the years have gone by. And I'm mostly content with that now. But it does still feel lonely some of the time.

My GD issues are don't ask / don't tell at home. And there's no one else I can share them with. I've often found myself wishing there were someone like myself I could be friends with. But it's simply not happened. And at this point, when it comes right down to it, I don't know as I really even care. So that's the way it goes.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Burning Sage

Thanks for this!
Burning Sage