View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 22, 2022 at 09:07 PM

I did go to the gym but only made it 15 minutes on the machine(s). But considering the weight I’ve gained plus the fact I haven’t been there in months I think that’s not so bad. I was 20 minutes late for program though. Had to get gas and a snack.

We’re taking my son to crystal cave in PA tomorrow. I have always refused to go because I’m extremely claustrophobic and the idea of a cave scares the crap out of me but I looked at pictures and it’s quite open. My mind will still be whirring about cave ins and whatnot but I know the damn thing has been an attraction for 150 years and there’s never been an issue so I’ll try to get over it.

my fan just broke and it’s stuffy and oppressively quiet in my bedroom. It will be hard to sleep, I’m so used to the fan noise. Been using one for white noise for a decade now. Definitely top priority to buy a new one after our trip tomorrow. I took the melatonin and seroquel but I also took a nap today, albeit short. I don’t want to take more seroquel, I will be drowsy tomorrow and we have to leave relatively early for the trip. Early for me anyway lol.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous 42424, Anonymous41462, Blue_Bird, MuddyBoots, Nammu

Thanks for this!
~Christina