catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 27, 2022 at 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
Oh yeah, Beth I remember the 80’s too, they just threw benzos at everyone back then. My first diagnosis was ptsd and I was so skinny from the anxiety and lack of sleep and they had me on that long one that you could snap into three tiny pieces. Can’t recall which benzo that was but I’m so surprised I could walk on the amount of meds they had me on back then. I became so dislocated because of the meds. My night meds caused me to sleepwalk. I’d get picked up by the cops and somehow they knew to take me to hospitals instead of jail. Thank god. I don’t know how I avoided getting physically hooked on the benzos from those days I was on them for years. I was on all of them at one time or another. Seemed like it was the med of choice back then. Since I recovered from the ptsd my anxiety has been much better and no one has suggested meds for anxiety since about 10 years ago. All that therapy paid off.

It is a blessing when therapy helps that much.

Yes, the breakable benzo is Xanax. And that was something notable - benzos were made to be easily swallowed, they taste slightly sweet, and they are easy to break.

Hugs from:
Anonymous 42424, Nammu