~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 27, 2022 at 06:26 PM

Beth ! Just going to hug you tight okay ?

Nammu I hear you on the throwaways. So much stuff is so cheaply made yet expensive that it winds up needing to be replaced. Sad

Wild. I’m glad that you’re not worse that actually means alot ( I know the feeling)

Bluebird. Yay ! The day has arrived you are expanding your family ! I can’t wait to see pictures

Pinny. Good for you going back and things going well. Yes I’d not give a damn about what others think. Take care of you.

Whatever. I just kept eating last night after dinner. I was so mad at myself this morning when my blood glucose was elevated. But I can’t change what I did to myself. So I’m giving myself kindness and grace. Don’t beat yourself up too bad

MM wow I can’t believe Miguel is finishing college. I remember when he was just a lil boy. Time is flying !

Jennifer. Oh I’m so sorry your Mom is going with you on vacation I agree you need a full break. Are you still out and about with friends ??

Rainbow.. so great to see your post. You take all the time you need . You know where I am day or night

I saw Richard today. We started a new Type of Therapy called Internal Family Systems ( IFS ) few weeks ago….it’s really interesting. It’s confusing at times but so far it’s okay. Im hoping that it will continue to help me understand myself better. I’m really interested in continuing it.

Steve worked a lot on my car the last week it’s been needing lots of maintenance work. I glad it’s done. I still have no idea how we will ever fix the truck we owe almost 1 1/2 years left to pay for it so not sure how we can afford a new engine until we no longer have a truck payment. I hate having just one vehicle.

I am pulling out a frozen pizza for dinner. It’s a mushroom and truffle oil and it’s very tasty…. I just have zero ambition to actually cook a “ meal “

Started season 3 of Stranger Things last night. Amanda bought us the series for Christmas. It’s a oddly enjoyable series.

Hope everyone is having a good day. The weather here is glorious low 70’s and sunny. All our trees are coming back so pretty. Love it ! I’d prefer no pollen tho lol . I have allergy meds and Sudafed so it’s tolerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous 42424, Anonymous41462, Blue_Bird, Nammu, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Blue_Bird, Nammu, Soupe du jour