View Single Post
rise13eyond

Member Since Aug 2018
120 hugs
given
Default Apr 27, 2022 at 10:53 PM

Hello I am back, if only for a bit. Kinda missed this place but haven't really had much to say.
I'm so stressed at the moment. Every time I think we have things under control we don't. I'll try to put it simply. It's a struggle to stay fronting, and I don't always care so much, but when specific alters try getting into trouble it's a problem.
Beyond is sometimes a problem and he fronts a bit more than some others, but tonight Damon is the problem. Came from Damon Salvatore of The Vampire Diaries. If you know that then there probably isn't much other explanation needed. I mean I'm not expecting him to go out and hurt someone, but other things maybe. Like he mentioned wanting a drink....I don't drink for personal and religious reasons and I'd really rather none of us drank. To keep it short there's a lot of drama in my family right now due to an uncles alcoholism so I really wouldn't want to add to that. But I also don't think it's very fair to expect all of us to act the same and keep the same values and habits. I'm not really sure how to approach this problem right now.
But ah I guess ranting will have to satisfy that for now.

We are an awkward little system that obsesses over things. We are Sam, Beyond, Stacy, Kevin, Kitty, Shannon,Link, Peyita, Stephen, Nicole, Damon, Pumpkin, Illonor, Daran,LIly. Feel free to send random cute things.
rise13eyond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Yaowen