View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2022 at 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Thank you everyone she’s here now. I have Mustachio in my room at the moment because she’s acting very territorial towards Maybelle so I thought I’d give them some space. Maybelle is very gentle/mellow, she’s been exploring the apartment, she’s hanging out in the bathroom at the moment. Hopefully Mustachio adjusts to having her around eventually. It will take some time though. I’m happy to have Maybelle here, I’m so glad I got her/my sister gave me her and not some random person or the shelter.

I’m getting some extra supplies and stuff for the cats this weekend. A scratching post (Mustachio has been scratching at my carpets so she really needs something to scratch), toys, catnip, bow tie collars for the both of them, a brush so I can brush them, more litter, food (they each like different kinds of wet food), and possibly an extra litter box, in case Maybelle needs her own.
Wow you’re going all out, they will be two happy kitties. Hope it doesn’t take too long for them to become best friends

Hugs from:
Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird