View Single Post
Soupe du jour
Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2022 at 11:24 PM

Since it's already 12:12 am, I must say that today is my last day in the US. We head out in less than 24 hours, back to Germany. When we arrive, we pick up our car from long-term parking then visit my husband's brother for a few hours before driving back to CZ. Not sure if we'll make it all the way home in one shot or if we'll stop somewhere en route, in CZ. I know we'll be beat!

Tonight we went to Carnegie Hall to see pianist Emmanuel Ax play Chopin. Before that we met up with Hubby's friend, who works in the city. Yesterday I actually rode a bike for the first time in at least 12 years. I was nervous and struggled a bit to get going on a much heavier bike (an ebike) than I was ever used to. No falls, but my left arm hurts as I was squeezing the handles with a death grip. We rode around Central Park for almost an hour, ending at the Guggenheim Museum, which had an amazing exhibition of Wassily Kandinsky. Hubby loved the bike ride. Me, not as much, but I did it for him.

I'm not sure what we'll do before the flight. We'll figure that out when we wake up. I won't be visiting my nephew, though. My sister said that due to covid, only one designated person can visit during his stay. That's her.

Psych Medications:
* Tegretol XR (carbamazepine ER) 800 mg
* Lamictal (lamotrigine) 150 mg
* Seroquel XR (quetiapine ER) 600 mg

I also take meds for blood pressure, cholesterol, and tachycardia.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Blue_Bird, Fuzzybear, MuddyBoots, Nammu, Sunflower123, Victoria'smom, wildflowerchild25