Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2022 at 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orwellian Nightmare View Post
Hello Bird

Good? Yeah, but that depends how you define 'good', I suppose. It definitely has that ES feel, the locations are familiar, the community can be fun and like other MMOs it's about progressing and adorning your character unless you want to join a guild and add the social thing too. I actually don't find it much of a challenge and miss the hoarding and occasional sense of terror I got with Skyrim (which has bags more atmosphere), etc. It leans more towards social, if you have a buddy you can do the quests at a leisurely pace, chat, giggle, rinse repeat.

You know what, I may just have talked myself out of ESO. Might uninstall for a while - as it's also easy to dip into - and give Skyrim another bash. Last time I played Skyrim I had it modded and loved the sense of danger and randomness to encounters.

Thanks for the inspiration...
Thank you, I'm not used to playing multiplayer in games except for in Animal Crossing. I have Skyrim on my Xbox One, I just started playing it, so I'm gonna work on getting used to it and exploring first before I try the online multiplayer, my friend gave me a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, I haven't tried it out yet though