View Single Post
FloatThruThis
Poohbah

FloatThruThis Just do the best you can.

2 yr Member
1,859 hugs
given
Default May 01, 2022 at 11:07 AM

Successes: still not picking my fingernails. I’ve drawn every day, even if only for five minutes. I’ve used a lot of drawing tutorials on Pinterest & I started listening to audiobooks online through my local library while I do it. I managed to scrape together a couple small grocery bags of clutter to discard while going through the closet too, a drop in the bucket.

I also found a bunch of yarn while I was going through the closet. Maybe I will start knitting again to keep my hands & brain busy, I don’t know. I have the next week off & it’s making me nervous. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to get a much needed break, but I’m also apprehensive about being left to my own devices. I’m sure it will be perfectly fine though.

Things I want to work on: not picking my face, lips, & the skin around my fingernails. I have plenty of stuff to keep me gainfully occupied. I will start by brainstorming a list of things I can/will do this week so I have something solid to refer back to when I’m feeling lost. I can do this.
FloatThruThis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*