Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2022 at 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
Therapy was just useless today. She moved my appointment up 15 minutes yet was still late. She offered me an afternoon spot but I'm not sure how that would be any different regarding her being late. Anyways I told her no and she just basically said she was always going to be late but that she'd make the time up. She set a timer and at one point looked at the time. I don't know. I found that kinda rude. I mean she had the alarm set. I told her about my procedure today. She was understanding and offered some resssurance. But when I said they were going to take a pint of blood she said "a pint of blood?! You're gonna pass out! My mom said that was unecessary and it seems like she needs some training on how not to scare her clients. We talked about the procedure for a bit then we talked about cooling sheets a lot since my sleep has been so bad because I've been getting overheated at night. I just didn't really find the session productive because I was moody and tired and I feel like my issues are not mental health related at the moment so she's a bit not really helpful right now.

I know people don't generally reply to these, but I thought a pint was what they took when people donated blood? So it seems like a reasonable amount to take that most people could tolerate. Weird that she'd react the way she did--and definitely not helpful to you! Hope the procedure goes well.

Hugs from:
Mountaindewed, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Mountaindewed, Rive., unaluna