View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,788 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Tongue May 07, 2022 at 02:11 PM

I just had to do one of those home stool sample tests!!! UGH!!!!!! Difficult to do, ("ick" factor, not technically difficult) though it's not invasive like the colonoscopy. I don't mind the procedure much since it just takes a few minutes and I'm knocked out. It's the PREPARATION that was brutal!

Sadly I'm at the age where I have to do these things. It's been 10 years already since that procedure.

Can't believe one can MAIL that back! Yeah I know it's in a triple sealed special container but still. I sure hope it's "enough" as I don't want to do it again soon. Not for another year like they claim. Hope it doesn't get lost. I don't feel like driving to the facility to drop it off. If they really wanted that, they wouldn't send mailing instructions or give you that option.

GROSS.........When I saw it in my mailbox, I thought, "Oh no....It can't be. I know it's not a COVID test since I have home tests. But it's that time......."

Guess the post office doesn't care since it was "lab specimen" and "Biohazard" on the envelope. Couldn't believe it when they first told me about it years ago, that I could mail it in.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
pachyderm