Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 07, 2022 at 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beth* View Post
I didn't take anything to sleep last night, tried to make it on my own. I actually fell asleep easily, but kept waking up. Felt like I never slept deeply. I got up at 5:30 to do Sidney's glucose test and insulin shot, but felt like hell. Headache and bleck stomach. So I ate some oatmeal, which helped, and took Tylenol PM. Nothing on a time schedule today, so if I sleep until noon it would be wonderful.

Well, that's my exciting update, haha. I hope everyone has a pleasant and peaceful Saturday

Wish you had slept better I had a night of waking up sleep the other day. It’s so exhausting! Hopefully tonight you will catch up

Your mention of kids… when we lived in Florida those 8 months the handful of times Steve’s Granddaughter came over I simply put Dexter and Sirius in the bedroom. I wasn’t going to have my babies stressed with a kid in the house. I’ll admit this because I don’t care. I honestly don’t like kids..they are loud , messy and get into stuff they shouldn’t LOL ! I figure I raised my daughter and that’s enough! She was a easy kid LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Nammu

Thanks for this!
*Beth*