View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 11, 2022 at 11:33 AM

Therapy went pretty good today. It was pretty productive. I told her about my recent health issues and what had been going on. I told her that I came to realize that some things I probably was never going to be totally 100% ok with and that I was just going to have to learn to accept that I wouldnt be totally fine with them. I told her I was talking about my transference T. She told me its good that I realized that some things you just arent going to be totally over but learning to accept that is important. We talked about my sleep and how the stuff she told me to get last week has gotten me back on a normal schedule. Then we talked about food and dieting a lot. We talked about restricting vs just not being hungry and sensory related food. She wants to challenge me to make a smoothie this week and she gave me a recipe. At the end of the session my voice gave out and she had to ask me to repeat myself. I did and then I told her my voice gave out because of the nodule on my thyroid. That freaked her out a bit and she said "wow thats scary I hope you can get some answers". So it was a standard but productive therapy session and she was on time and ended on time for once. I still don't totally get what she is doing for me. She does have some good suggestions but I find her diet advice ironic, and its hard to tell if I'm making progress because of our sessions or because of the medical issues I'm taking care of.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight