Have Hope has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,619 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 12, 2022 at 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Honesty I don’t think you can ever have an answer. Pretty much every time you switch jobs you take a risk. And it’s ok. You look at pro and con to the best of your knowledge but most of the time you just don’t know and you just dive in, do your best and see how it goes. I’d say if your current job is satisfactory I’d not go looking for a new job for awhile. But if it’s not, you have nothing to lose. Fingers crossed you get an offer
Thanks, divine, this is helpful.

My current job is not satisfactory, I'd say. I am not thrilled with it, and that's why I've been looking around.

The new company is a company I've been looking at for a while now. I told my interviewers that I had applied for a different role there a couple of years ago. As far as I recall, that's true.

I like that females are in leadership roles in the new job, I work in a male dominant field, so that is most refreshing for me. I liked my interviewers, and better than when I interviewed in my current company.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3