View Single Post
010101010101 has no updates.

1 yr Member
Default May 12, 2022 at 07:50 PM

My first post here. I've read the rules and have to admit I'm feeling quite restricted but promise I'll do my best not to make a breach.

I think I will make a list of said guidelines as I do not process the same way as typically conveyed. Is also good to imprint the rules as I am one that tends to inadvertently go out of bounds.

1: Do *NOT* discuss specific NUMBERS or PERCENTAGES

2: *MAKE SURE* YOUR IN THE CORRECT SUBFORUM

3: Emotional Regulation and Self Control Tools - Consider *INGNORE* FEATURE

4: The Forum is NOT "pro-ana" or "pro-mia"

5: Use the *trigger icon* when discussing graphic descriptions of binging/purging, or any other topic that forum staff would consider triggering

6: REPORT any breaches of these guidelines by way of PM to forum staff when you see them.

Now I have my own reference for when and if I go out of bounds. I'll do my best to respect the rules as I understand them.

WHY AM I HERE?
Whilst I have pretty much all the labels that would suit in any of the other subforums ... most certified and warranting a disability pension as well as on other varioius subsidized programs, for me *Over Eating* is currently the greater disorder of all. In fact most of the other disorders are less chaotic than the system that puts the food on the grocery shelves. Alas, it is what it is and it will do me no good to live the blame game. I really got a get a grip with this concept called choice.

For now I will let this first moderated post slip on through until such a point I feel more safe and secure. Until I feel I can write more freely. Only then will I open up in my more lengthy style. I got a lot say. I'm not a bot and I have read the rules.

Until next post.
010101010101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, unaluna, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
unaluna