View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2022 at 08:57 AM

My doctor said the nodule shouldnt be causing the swallowing issues. Then why do I feel the bump when I swallow... he's not my regular doctor though he is just a fill in. Hopefully I get a call about setting up the ultrasound because I can't just be left hanging with this thing becauase its stressing and freaking me out. I think my anxiety is just rough today because of that. I mean I think anyone would be stressed if they felt a lump while swallowing that they felt was restricting their breathing a bit regardless if they had an anxiety disorder or not. I've always had a lot of anxiety in my throat anyways that sometimes made me feel like my throat was closing up. But anyways today I'm not doing too much. I dug out my plastic Birkenstocks I got on vacation last summer and I'm just chilling inside with the AC and TV on and as usual trying not to overthink anything. Although I have made several small steps this week and my mom is getting a ton of paperwork ready to get me into a program that will really help me out.

Edit: I got a call from the radiologist department a bit ago and I have an ultrasound set up for Tuesday at 12:30. So I'm glad I have that set up, now I just have to distract myself for the next few days.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; May 13, 2022 at 11:21 AM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, unlived