View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2022 at 03:59 PM

NP_Complete, you are ABSOLUTELY NOT an awful person because you want some attention. Babies cry when they want attention, but pretty much no one thinks a baby is attention seeking! Likewise adults do need attention as well. We need comfort, we need validation, we need reassurance, we need someone to SEE us for who we are, and what we have been through. I am sorry that you are feeling really shut down about major events in your life and that people don't care. I can relate to that some but I don't want to detract from your post. Everyone deserves to be seen. Everyone deserves to be able to tell their story when and how they wish and to have that validated. Everyone deserves to take up space. I am sending you warm, enveloping hugs and I am letting you know that I care. It might not mean much, just some random person in the internet but right now, in this moment, I am seeing you, in the pain you are in for being shut down, and I feel the pain with you. You are not alone. HUGS. Kit

Hugs from:
Lemoncake, unaluna

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, Quietmind 2, StressedMess, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks