View Single Post
What_the_hell

Member Since Sep 2016
54 hugs
given
Default May 13, 2022 at 05:38 PM

I've been in a long-distance relationship since November 2021 and during that time, I sometimes felt urges to download tinder :/ once, because I just moved to a new city and in the past tinder was where I usually met friends. So, I downloaded it and specified that I am taken and am only looking for friends. I met with one guy - there was no flirting, just friendly hangout -, who actually encouraged me to get off tinder if i'm not single. I did.

Another time was when I got back to my hometown in February and again, I was curious to see what's up on tinder. I got on, matched with someone and deleted it the next day. I noticed that sometimes when I was worried that my long-distance partner is not there for me, I was feeling like I need tinder to find someone else immediately. But the truth is, I love my partner and we are about to close the distance gap in July. I also know that she despises lying and doesn't want me on the apps. I am not sure how to address this, and whether not speaking about it with her is gonna be seen as lying! I really want us to work.
Would love to hear some advice!