Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2022 at 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
I made it to the doctor yesterday and had an EKG done, urine tested and blood work done. Today is a chest x-ray and next week is a heart stress test. Trying to get some answers.

The depression is back. I missed my med provider appointment yesterday due to the medical tests and won’t be able to speak to her until next week if then. I believe all this depression and anxiety is stemming from the realization that my life is not working for me. I’m under a tremendous amount of stress (I’m losing my hair to it) and I’m not thriving. I will rally but it’s too bad I had to go off the Wellbutrin so quickly.

This Sunday we are celebrating Mother’s Day and my, my daughter’s and my mom’s birthdays. It will be lovely seeing M. The pool is about to open and I’m going to Florida soon with M for a week. I’m going to a Drum Circle Monday. Lots of good things to look forward to. I shouldn’t be so down. I am.

I hope everybody has a peaceful day. Hugs to all.

Glad you getting testing to figure out what’s going on.

Enjoy seeing M and celebrating Mother’s Day. What do you have on panned for Florida ? Just relaxing ? Oh a trip sounds lovely

Yay ! Almost pool time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
bizi, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bizi, Sunflower123