Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2022 at 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
I’ve been on a good sleep schedule lately. Going to bed around 9:30pm and getting up at 6am everyday. I set the coffee pot up before I go to bed so all I have to do in the morning is press the button for it to brew then I drink my coffee and play a game for an hour or so then I eat breakfast and get started with my day.

I practiced ukulele again today for 30 minutes.

Going to get on the treadmill tomorrow morning then do some cleaning when I’m done exercising.

It’s been a productive couple of days. I’ve been spending most of the days out of my bedroom/out of bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These sound like really good things! Be careful about how not every day is productive (I fall in that trap..) cuz sleep schedules always stray away at least one day a week (For me at least).

I'm happy that I don't stay up all night anymore, on stims especially.. I liked walking around at night, looking at the stars, watching the sun rise.. Walking into town for coffee.. Listening to Alan Watts, Terence Mckenna, Duncan Trussell.. Those, honestly BB..

..were some of my most magical days. I have awakened.. Greatly.. I was having dissociative panic attacks at the time too + dealing with trauma of my mom dealing with her OWN trauma.. What a traumatic perpetuating cycle of nonsense - But I forgive her...

- As long as the things that you're doing are good for you personally.. It can be hard to enjoy life these days.. properly at least..

Am very happy that you are enjoying/on track (IMO) ^-; It's very hard to do these things on those schiz meds.. horrible ******* meds but are needed for now =]

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird