Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,557 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2022 at 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Sitting on my porch in the shade and there’s a breeze so it’s actually comfortable.

My PsA pain is waking me up at night. Like Really?!!!!!!

I really wish I could get a new kitchen sink it’s stainless and old in a bad way. It’s just dull and I hate it. I have specific cleaners and polishes and it does little anymore. My whole kitchen is spotless but that damn sink ruins it. Ahhhhh maybe one day it’s low on a “ want” list.

We let neighbor Mennonites put cattle on our land last 3 years and refused to take any money of course. Today Wendall came over saying he’s bringing a load of gravel for the driveway that we have been needing so bad. Yes I’m excited over gravel lol

Yes Gus is nosey lol

Anyone have weekend plans???!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s so nice of your neighbors!

I have TONS of house plans if we ever hit the lottery lol. Some stuff can be done slowly, like a new ceiling fan and a new side porch light. I really want a sconce on the kitchen wall above the table as the lights cast shadows right over where we sit to eat. But that will have to wait. My dream is to build a patio and a greenhouse but that’s likely never going to come to fruition. We’d be better off moving in a decade or so to a house that already has a patio! I love this house, it’s great for a first house, but when my son gets older and maybe goes off to college I want to look around in a more rural-ish area for a larger yard. I know RS would love a garage and more space to store his various vehicles (two large diesel trucks and a jeep Cherokee). Pretty impossible to afford anywhere with a big yard in NJ though. Even the more rural areas are being built up with McMansions. I’d love to take my grandma’s house but she specifically said no one gets it, we are to sell at split the profits to be fair to everyone. She knows there would be arguments among my dysfunctional family

This weekend I start work at my part time job, and then we’re taking my mom out to a belated Mother’s Day lunch. Then on Sunday we’re going on a hike in the mountains then to my grandmas to pick up a deck umbrella. She can’t stand throwing stuff out so we agree to take it under the guise of using it and donate/throw it out ourselves. I think she knows this but she still feels better if we do it!

Sending healing vibes for all your pain!

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
bizi, Nammu

Thanks for this!
bizi, ~Christina