Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2022 at 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
These sound like really good things! Be careful about how not every day is productive (I fall in that trap..) cuz sleep schedules always stray away at least one day a week (For me at least).

I'm happy that I don't stay up all night anymore, on stims especially.. I liked walking around at night, looking at the stars, watching the sun rise.. Walking into town for coffee.. Listening to Alan Watts, Terence Mckenna, Duncan Trussell.. Those, honestly BB..

..were some of my most magical days. I have awakened.. Greatly.. I was having dissociative panic attacks at the time too + dealing with trauma of my mom dealing with her OWN trauma.. What a traumatic perpetuating cycle of nonsense - But I forgive her...

- As long as the things that you're doing are good for you personally.. It can be hard to enjoy life these days.. properly at least..

Am very happy that you are enjoying/on track (IMO) ^-; It's very hard to do these things on those schiz meds.. horrible ******* meds but are needed for now =]

Yeah one of my favorite things is staying up late and doing things like reading, listening to music, podcasts, etc. but I need to sleep because my mental health is a wreck when I don’t get any. It sucks though because I love staying up late. But getting into a semi routine has helped me a lot. It feels predictable and I guess there’s sometimes comfort when you feel like you can predict what you will be doing throughout the day. But I also enjoy my mornings, they’re peaceful and mindful. Though I do wish I didn’t have to sleep because there’s so much I’d like to do during the time I should be sleeping

I’ve been showering most days too which is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic