LonesomeTonight has no updates.

8 yr Member
74.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2022 at 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NP_Complete View Post
This question makes me laugh right now. I have no idea. I know his clinicals are only until mid-July when he's done with his program. He's told me that he's going to sign another year's lease on his office or move to a different one in the same building. I'm not sure what his career plans are at this point. I have some feeling about the journey since he first told me he was going to be leaving up until now. They're not all gracious and although I think he could handle hearing my non-gracious thoughts about this roller coaster ride he's taken me on, I'm having real difficulty in telling him. He said he wished he hadn't told me, but he kind of had to tell me when he did because the plan back then was he was moving in 4 months. I can't really be mad at him because other than the decision to go back to school, none of how this played out was his doing, but I'm kind of peeved at the whole situation. And it feels like I shouldn't be because the end result has been we have had and will have more time to work together.

You have the right to be mad at him for taking you on the roller-coaster ride, even though it ultimately gave you more time with him. It led to stress and anxiety not knowing how long he'd stay around. Just because the end result is OK doesn't mean you can't be upset with the process it took to get there.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Lemoncake, Quietmind 2