View Single Post
Starlingflock

Member Since Apr 2022
93 hugs
given
Default May 13, 2022 at 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Of course he has weird thinking. Prolonged continuous drug abuse effects brain functions. It’s inevitable that his thinking is and will continue to be weird

I see you are denying that abuse of marijuana is one of the causes of his bad behaviors. You might need to read about it or talk to addictions counselors. It’s absolutely one of the causes of his behaviors, if not the main cause

Most people need to hit the rock bottom before they decide to seek help. As long as you provide him with home, food, bills paid and money to buy drugs he’ll have to incentive to seek help with his addiction. You make it comfortable for him to continue abusing drugs. Then you think he’d just randomly quit. He won’t
I agree, and I don’t deny marijuana abuse is a cause of his behavior. It is a huge problem around here and it affects things. Just saying even when he went to work high every day he still beefed with people and got fired, so I think that is more mental illness. He’s weird about working with others. Some people really like him, but others don’t. He is a boisterous type. He gets triggered at work a lot, he gets very off track and he stays off track. He thinks other people are the problem-thinks they’re too sensitive, too lazy, too wimpy, too unrealistic, on and on. Sometimes he did identify things as a “him” problem at one job, and in those cases he would become very draining on H.R. needing a lot of hand holding and attention and would constantly bring “problems” to their attention. Very self sabotaging behavior. I believe it started when he started feeling too stressed again and spiraled from there. What happened at this job he lost today? I’m really don’t know. I believe he thought his boss was weak or inferior or something, so he started being petty towards him and passive aggressive. He was very happy with this job and so pleased with the benefits, so I don’t know why he jeopardized it. He must have thought he couldn’t be fired since he reached three months and in a union. He talks how he wants to people and says if they can’t handle it it’s their problem.
He’s always made more money than me until the last couple years, so he always felt entitled to what he wants to buy because he worked hard. He says now he won’t buy it, but that seems impossible. I’ve tried separating the finances, but didn’t get all the changes in place. He’s given up his card a number of times which seems to be most effective while it lasts. It’s ridiculous.

Last edited by Starlingflock; May 14, 2022 at 12:12 AM..
Starlingflock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote