View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2022 at 06:55 AM

Good morning. Woke up around 5am today. It’s going on 8am now. Just had breakfast. Scrambled eggs w/ mushrooms and a piece of wheat toast and a cup of half-caffeinated black coffee.

Not feeling too motivated to get on the treadmill today, I think I may just focus on cleaning today since I have a lot of that to do. I don’t want to push myself too much at once. I will get on it again during the week. Today will be a cleaning day and tomorrow will be a relax day. I’m proud of myself for the progress I’ve been making though. I’ve been staying on top of the dishes too. Doing them every morning and every night after meals, sometimes in the afternoon too. That way when I wake up in the mornings I don’t have a sink full of dishes waiting for me which is really annoying to wake up to. And they don’t pile up too much because I’m doing them a few times throughout the day.

I’m trying to eat more vegetables which is why I put mushrooms in my eggs this morning. I also plan on having spinach two times today, some more mushrooms and a baked sweet potato, with the other stuff I’m eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67