Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2022 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
@*Beth*

I feel your pain about not wanting to “start over”. I still feel that if my T ever left or stopped seeing patients I would not get a new one. I’ve been with her for 7 years, it would be impossible to start over. She’s probably only about ten to fifteen years older than me but still, who knows what could happen.

However…you do seem just so upset when you can’t see her regularly. It’s a real conundrum, I know, with no easy solution unfortunately. I hope you can reach the decision that’s best for you!

I’m glad your bamboo blanket came in and that you find it so helpful! I get cold at night, not hot, so I don’t have that issue, but if I did I could understand how bamboo would be appealing! I’m considering purchasing a bamboo pajama set though.

Thank you

I actually, reluctantly, made an appointment with another therapist at the new clinic where my new med provider is. I was going to check out another T and see what I thought.

2 days before my appointment the clinic receptionist called and said the therapist needed to cancel my appointment . So that was that. No point in going through it all to get another therapist who cancels.

I went to a couple of therapists before I found my current one. They were total duds. Well-intentioned, but just not a fit, at all.

I'm going to buy bamboo pj's in June. Amazon sells them.

Hugs from:
Nammu

Thanks for this!
Nammu