View Single Post

Member Since May 2022
Default May 15, 2022 at 05:01 AM

From an over eating perspective I did not do so bad today. It was not so much about what I ate but more about balancing my in and out of my room. I spoke with a friend over the phone, later discord and also read and replied to my mother via email. I also popped in and out to touch base with my grandson and chat briefly with my wife and daughter. I only just got back from an evening walk. Other than that I took my phone call outside in the early morning sun whilst sitting with m plants. As a result of that balancing act I am not feeling as ill in my gut tonight. I know that eating bacon nearly every morning for the last week with even the best of organs (which I do not have) very much has played into my ailing gut health. This week I'm going to correct that.

Anyways - I think I should be able to sleep well enough tonight despite having last night resorted to PRN medication. Waking up in a fog was what really spurred my on to get out later that morning on my bike. I really do not like to get rely on such meds. Alas to say I am not climbing the walls as I would if I had not take such a resort. Tomorrow I have my therapist coming to visit me where I beleive we shall have that session in my room, then I'll go out for a gentle pedal on my bike.

I'm no longer counting the days but still doing a day at a time. It's very hard to find anything of relevance when it comes to using media in any form but if I take my time I seem able to find a distraction that is not so disabling.

For those reading this over at AF know that I am trialing another place called MSF. My Support forums. However it is heavily moderated and only a few of my posts are getting through. I'll play along for now but hopefully once the drama resultant from non moderation plays down (if ever) ... You never know .... other may pop back in yet I feel the damage is done. I'll just cut and past for now but think MSF may allow me the space I need without having to get drained by those whom are doing it so much harder than I. I guess everyone needs a space; right?

I actually ate pretty good today. I think I will not have a black tea but settle for just a bit of honey and chamomile. I'll be doing really well if I can follow up first thing in the morning with freshly squeezed lemon water later followed with Oats and Prunes. The challenge is mid morning once all that has come on gone. That's when I start with a bit of fruit and salad all over again. That is the extent of my medical ramble and pretty much my starting staple when things are moving along well for me.

One major change coming up for me is the changing nature of my supports. I think I will leave that post for the morning as will help me with an approach before my visiting therapist arrives.

For now I wind down. Thanks again for allowing the space. Edit as you must with a best wishes to you and yours.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Thank you for an easier day.
010101010101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna