View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 15, 2022 at 11:33 AM

It helps when people say I'm not alone. Sometimes it feels like I drift through different realities. Maybe sometimes I'm in a dream reality and sometimes in a reality where others exist.

Tetrachromat sounds amazing. It reminds me of superhuman movies like x-men where some humans have evolved. Maybe one day all humans will be tetrachromat.

I've had people say we're chosen ones. Sometimes an inner person/voice will tell me I have an important mission ahead when times on Earth become like the biblical end days but I push the inner people away. Although I have to admit that it feels heavenly thinking about being on some important mission helping people in times of war and famine. I see this image in my mind of walking down city streets that are devastated, buildings fallen all over the place, people in need of help every where. I know that already exists in certain parts of the world like Ukraine. I hope not but maybe one day it will be like that where I live in the US. So far this life is painfully boring just waiting every second till it ends or sometime amazing happens or an angel rescues me.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Photonate

Thanks for this!
Photonate