Roses are falling.

Member Since May 2017
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 15, 2022 at 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NP_Complete View Post
I wish this whole Depp v. Heard thing would just go away. I'm not following it, but it's hard to avoid at the same time.

On a possibly related note, I'm feeling really something that it feels like I can't speak about major events in my life. It feels like no one gives a crap, no one wants to listen, my mom wants to pretend my husband never existed, I'm making too big a deal about what happened, it wasn't actually a big deal, I should be past it all by now, etc., etc., etc. Feeling shut down. I don't want to go to therapy tomorrow, but if I email him and tell him that am I just really looking for attention? Am I an awful person because I want some attention?

Hyrum smith identified that needing attention was one of the 4 core issues that drive all behaviour and make us human.

You're not awful for wanting to be been seen. Like kit said we see you and your pain.

You're not making a big deal out of anything. There isn't a set timeframe for healing. You don't need to minimize what you went through. Email P if it helps.

And say nothing."

Last edited by Lemoncake; May 15, 2022 at 03:27 PM..

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, Quietmind 2, unaluna