View Single Post

Member Since May 2022
Default May 15, 2022 at 11:57 PM

Contemplating the conflicting nature of human interactions within controlled environments with a propensity to isolate those who think differently. In such places there is a lack of space for diaries and journals. So it is in which category I am in conflict with deciding and when adding to that, today's insight as just now conveyed - I think notion of expressing as one, more or less feels as none other than pissing in the wind. Just go to find out which way that wind is blowing and then let it all out. Laughs out loud.

Well said my boy. Where to from here? ... Still processing on that one. Is venturing out of self made spaces a waste of time? Too many boxes and too many hats non of which know a damn thing ... not could ever hope to contain the likes of me.

Time to reinvent and effortlessly continue sliding against the grain.

Concedes this space was a mistake and moves on to find something that's actually more free Vs safe and secure. Just like choices, controlled measures are but illusions and delusions propagated to benefit another's ideals rather than the deception of one's own choice and control. Now I can really open up re those supports and captain my own ship knowing very well how to exploit those who think they are in control. Adios interns and would be PHDs.
010101010101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote