View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default May 16, 2022 at 08:15 AM

Anyone else finding all the negative news items triggering? it's one thing after another!

The war in Ukraine is affecting prices ...here anyway.. (I'm in Europe) ...food and energy bills have shot up.

Farmers are predicting shortages because the ingredients of fertilisers etc come from either Russia or the Ukraine to our country.

One 'celebrity' is suggesting people will turn to cannibalism and start eating their neighbours due to food shortages!!!

They're probably over-exaggerating though I can see crimes rising further...maybe less donations to food banks cos of cost of food resulting in break ins maybe from people trying to steal food from others houses??

The crime rates already seem to have doubled seems several times a week now someone has murdered someone else... there's particularly a lot of teens crime with knives and guns in the major cities.

I know I could simply stick my head in the sand and not watch the news and pretend I'm on another planet or something, ..but I kinda like to be prepared for what maybe coming so I can get what I need in advance and 'batten down the hatches'.

I have found my anxiety levels have gone up again and thats increased the Tinnitus which seems to be constant on both sides and really loud again right now.
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous48746, Breaking Dawn, Discombobulated, mote.of.soul, MuseumGhost, Nammu, possum220, unaluna, WovenGalaxy