Thread: Stuck
View Single Post
Starlingflock

Member Since Apr 2022
93 hugs
given
Default May 18, 2022 at 01:05 AM

He’s sober 1 day. He talked to me a bit about getting fired last week. He talked about not being willing to play the bosses game. He thinks if 10 people see it one way, and him another, he just doesn’t buy into the ideas that others have and no one will convince him otherwise he says. He puts no value in titles and he wants to level the playing field. He made no sense at all. He said he needs a comfortable work environment for himself, and the boss was just worried about everyone else being cold. He had additional commentary, quite shocking ways of thinking.
He made a couple appts with docs, three weeks from now. That’s so far away!
He got angry with me this evening, he wouldn’t move on, grasping at nothing, told me to shut up twice, eff you, said I have a terrible attitude, and so on. I had told him talking like that is not working for me, this isn’t working and he will have to stay somewhere else, or I will because I will not allow aggressiveness and it doesn’t feel safe. He said this is not a dangerous environment and he’s never hurt me. I said it does not feel safe it feels volatile. I said he is picking a fight and taking his stuff out on me. He said people who pick fights don’t leave the room, and walked out to the carport. He watched tv out there and i went on a walk with my daughter (she hadn’t heard any of that). After we got back, he was saying goodnight for bed, and kisses me on the head, all smiles, says he loves me and I can’t say anything back. He walks way and stops again saying he loves me, staring, expecting me to say it back. That’s his thing—acts horrible and them acts like nothing happened, bugs me until I say what he wants (love you).

His behavior is horrid so i can’t stand being around him.
Starlingflock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes