View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 18, 2022 at 12:31 PM

Therapy went ok. I went in there at a 10 according to her. I was all worked up over my health issues and she was being dissmissive about it so I was a bit argumentaitvive. Her office was freezing so I used a pillow to cover my arms. But it ended up being a pretty deep session. She asked me if I'd be willing to go remote for the summer and I said I'd rather be in person. She asked if I was flexible then with my schedule and I said yeah. She didn't go into detail but she kinda indicated that she had a pretty rough childhood and didn't have a lot of support. I kinda word vomited and asked why she acted and seemed so much more mature then me despite the fact I was a few months older then her. She said something about matuirity levels and life expierences. She said she didn't think much about the age thing and asked if I did and I said yeah. We talked about transference T for a bit and I told her I told transference T stuff I couldn't tell her and she asked if I felt like I was getting everything I needed from her and I said yeah I told transference T stuff that no other therapist knew. Not just her. I have a message into her regarding the health issue we talked about at the start of the session but I haven't heard back from her yet.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight