Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,017 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart May 18, 2022 at 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymgirl71 View Post
Update: I have not spoken to my sister in 10 days. I am not expecting her to get on her hands & knees, but I do expect her to take responsibility for her behavior. And I’m not going to hear her excuses “I wasn’t talking to you” or try to gaslight me with “you agreed the night before” when I was drunk?? I very specifically remember telling her we have to leave by a certain time & I never said I would take a car. So, regardless I’m not going to be a verbal punching bag. She tried to open communication up by replying to my FB post but I was really vague.
Good thread topic and word: Toxic.

I haven't spoken to or seen my "brother" in 3 years. (Prior to this it was DECADES) He stabbed me in the back regarding a legal matter over a living trust, and now I have to find my own lawyer. He's lied to and manipulated me in the past, as well as screaming and yelling at me on the phone and hanging up on me.

Before all this crap, I did try twice to repair this so-called relationship and just got a hostile response BOTH TIMES. I'm not doing it again. So much for "family". Means nothing to him.

It's so dysfunctional, not even Hollywood could make up this stuff. Somebody who is supposed to be "family" is SO EVIL I just don't get it. We come from the same household yet he's just a psychopath.

P.S. I like your username. Heading to the gym later.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
FloatThruThis