View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default May 19, 2022 at 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Been playing a lot of Stardew Valley. And also some Minecraft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't played them for a while! SDV got a bit overwhelming with the amount of stuff to get through to make money.

At the minute Garden Paws is starting to feel like that too as I get into it and get more and more tasks to do from each person before the end of each season, not all doable in this first year! ...starts to get overwhelming and stops being relaxing!!

Went back to ACNH cos it's easy to do 10-15mins quick run round the island pickup a few fossils, sell them and pay a bit more of mortgage off! ..while watching a bit of telly!!

If I get enough free gifts, sell enough bugs/fish etc or feel up to a bit of crafting too and make quite a bit ...sometimes I treat myself to a new outfit from the clothes shop!!

On the older switch though (that only works docked) I just leave exercise games in and use it with the big TV for a bit of physio.

The new Get Fit one isn't bad. Can't do all the exercises, but you can do a custom routine and make your own routine and use the 'pain' feature to cut out exercises from other routines eg if you choose 'knees' under 'pain' it would remove jumping exercises or stuff like planks if you choose shoulder injuries etc. ..useful if there were one or two you didn't like or couldn't do but liked the rest of that routine.

The floor routines are all mixed in to different routines and too much up and down for me (too exhausting dragging myself back up on to the sofa from the floor then back down a few minutes later!) so I've made a custom floor routine - stretching and yoga type routine similar to the old wii fit one.

Can do the one just for arms from sitting with dumbells (can't use wrist weights cos of where you need to strap joycon to right wrist, unlike the wii where you held the wiimote for some arm exercises)...don't have good enough balance to do most of the standing ones and haven't been through all the routines yet to see which can be adapted to do from sitting but got enough for 20 minute routine if do the arm routine followed by the floor one.

Will go through the others at weekend to see if I can find another 10 minutes of adapted ones to give me a 30 min session.
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, downandlonely