View Single Post
Brego
Veteran Member

Brego has no updates.

3 yr Member
55 hugs
given
Default May 19, 2022 at 09:15 PM

I denied the invitation to take Clozapine, was this a bad decision? There are practically miraculous results and its said to treat suicidal ideation in Schizophrenics. I honestly did not want to do a blood test every week. I am not terribly suicidal all the time and the feeling passed off. When I told my doctors I was going through these suicidal feelings, the feelings themselves were really minor. I may have exaggerated the entire thing. One of these docs said that the Clozapine could help with cognitive symptoms of Schizoaffective disorder. But I did not want to take it still. I was so happy and it was running through my mind that my movements and moves themselves were so unlike me. They must have been fluid, like water or something. I was just willy nilly doing whatever all it was during a few days. So, I think I was right in having turned down that Clozapine.

234 mg Invega Sustenna injection, 2 mg Risperidone prn, 1 mg Benztropine, 1500 mg Lithium, 200 mg Seroquel prn, 20 mg Belsomra prn, 2 mg Lorazepam prn
Brego is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, MuddyBoots, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn